Who is our newest mentor?
We’ve just started this new program for novice traders and so right now we have one of my top students Thinus Briers (pronounced Tienes 😊) who is eager to help you on your journey to success.
Thinus holds an MBA in Business Admin & has been a tech specialist for over 10 years. He started trading in 2020 and began working with me on a one-to-one basis in January 2021.
Within 6 short months he started trading a funded account for one of our clients & in June made an incredible 1200+ pips. He is ready to share what he has learned with other members here & in the forum.
“Throughout my 15 years of teaching, Thinus is one of my top students whose analysis is of a very high standard & he is a talented trader. I have full confidence in him as a private mentor who is ready to help you on your journey” – Marc Walton
Our trading coaches have been trained privately by our own Marc Walton.
Marc started trading, badly back in 2002 and wasted 3 years and over $20,000 before he finally went off and found a mentor. Fast forward 12 months and he was trading a $1million+ account for a fund.
Marc went on to trade multi-million $ accounts for private clients until he semi-retired late 2019
What makes us different?
You have the opportunity to save yourself a ton of time and frustration by learning side by side with someone who has been where you are now. Someone who is now trading for clients and sharing in the profits and wants to show you how you can do the same.
Our successful students also have the opportunity to trade for our clients’ funds and share up to 55% of the profit every month on accounts up to $2 million.
Is This What You Need?
The Forex Mentor Program
Do you need a mentor?
Here’s What You Get In
The Forex Mentor Program
You will receive private one-on-one interactive coaching live via internet web conferencing. All you need is a computer and a fast internet connection. We will be able to talk while you see my trading screen, as I demonstrate each technique.
Together we will walk you through, step by step, what you need to know and recognize to be successful in forex trading. Simple techniques are much more effective with trading than complicated ones.
You will fast-track your trading process and discover:
- How to prepare your new trading business like a professional. This is key. If you don’t have a solid foundation your new career will crumble before you even get started. Most newbies fail at this point!
- Money Management and Reward to Risk ratio evaluation before taking a trade (This can make or break your account)
- How to trade using a “top down” approach. You will study the weekly and daily charts first to find the best potential setups.
- How to use fundamentals and upcoming news to filter out potential losers.
- How to spot when the massive traders, “The Whales” have stepped in and are going to trend the market, the direction, and how to trade along with them. By placing your trades and setting your profit targets similar to theirs, your trading success increases exponentially.
You will also discover…
How to Make Successful Trades
When it comes being a professional Forex Trader, there are many things you need to master. In our Forex Mentor Program we will show you how to:
- Enter and exit trades.
- Use only strong stop losses and get the risk out of your trades quickly, so you are not a stressed-out trader.
- Protect profits while in a trade so you don’t give back a large portion of your gains.
- Choose the most productive times to trade, when not to trade, and how to avoid over-trading.
- Set high probability profit targets to achieve your daily and weekly trading goals.
- Stay in the trade without fear so you can enjoy trading more.
- Do technical analysis on monthly, weekly, and daily charts.
- Draw Trend Lines properly.
- Make Channels and how to use them.
- Add the FIB tool and how to use it properly.
- Identify Support & Resistance levels and use them in your trading.
- Find the best Candle Stick Formations that can be used.
- Manage the trades and how to find Targets.
- Use Marc’s “Magic IB System” to make precise entries.
- Implement other important aspects of a successful Forex Trading Business.
Our mentors prefer to work from weekly and daily charts and they only place a handful of trades per week. Their goal is to make money, not be sat staring at a screen all day. However, if you “like to trade” and want to trade shorter timeframes, Pierre trades 4 hour charts which you can use for guidance, however you need to see the bigger picture first.
Your analysis will take a few hours on a weekend, then it only requires 30 minutes a day Monday to Thursday.
Advanced Forex Mentor Program Members-Only Training Videos
How Much For All of This?
(Only a few places available for early 2022)
You can take a 6-month forex accelerator program with our mentor Thinus, for just $4995*
*If you prefer to take it slower and work with us for a full 12 months then we can discuss this.
Yes, $4995 – that’s a 10% discount off the regular price and it will never be lower.
It is worth every penny.
*The training is designed to get you to pro level within 6 months, but you can make progress even faster if you wish.
- It includes your own personalised, structured training program to follow each week.
- Up to 20 private, one hour live training sessions with Thinus, that can be taken anytime over the six months.
- Bonus 3 private sessions with a pro trader for fundamental (global macro) training
- Weekly feedback and performance reviews
- The members-only training videos.
- We will help you build the monitored track record & if you can prove your track record, recommend you to clients.
- The opportunity to trade our client funds (up to a $2 million account) & receive up to 55% profit share each month.
Grab Your Spot Here
I understand I will receive up to 3 sessions of global macro, fundamental training with one of our global macro experts.
I Currently only have a few places available for early 2022.
You can book me, Thinus, for a 30 minute, no obligation chat to discuss this offer & whether it’s what you are looking for and if I feel that I can help you:
or you can email me if you wish to be considered: [email protected]
Tell me a little about yourself and your trading progress to date.
What you are trying to achieve and how quickly. Also, advise me which months you would be able to start and what is your availability during the week for the one to one sessions*
Risk Disclosure Statement: Trading currencies on margin involves a high level of risk which may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage can work against you just as easily as it can work for you. Before deciding to trade currencies you should carefully consider your trading and financial objectives, level of experience, and appetite for risk. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some, or possibly all of your trading capital. Therefore, you should not fund a trading account with money that you cannot afford to lose. It is recommended that you seek advice from an accredited financial advisor if you have any doubts as to whether currency trading is right for you. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Any losses incurred by traders unsuccessful in applying these ideas or methods are the sole responsibility of the trader and ForexMentorPro.com and its principals, contractors and assigns will be held safe from prosecution in any form.