Hi, Marc is taking a well earned break for a few days. Unfortunately, he managed to screw up the recording of yesterdays live training session, so no replay, but never fear, I am here 🙂
Marc’s trades are still setting up from his Sunday analysis & some of my Yen crosses for Earth & Sky are in the zone right now….
What do I see……
1) Euro/Dollar possible double top at 1.2181 with MACD divergence so its a warning sign that a correction can be on its way……
2) Euro/JPY in no mans land…..wait for price to get into the long zone and re look for support before possible longs….131.59 and 131.36 stands out for me
3) Euro/Aussie…..got to my zone and EMA`S at 1.5538 and turned…..if you in this short possible profit take at 1.5461 and 1.5434 and 1.5419 areas……same with the correlated Euro/NZD as it slammed into the 200 EMA at my 50% fib at 1.6749 area…..but the bear move is not strong ATM.
4) EuroSGD have resistance at the WR1 pivot at 1.6161 area in my book so will be looking for shorts from there…..back to my long zone.
5) Ero/GBP is testing the WS1 pivot at 0.8591 so be careful with counter longs from here…..
6) GBP/Dollar is slowing down with MACD divergence so possible correction counter short on the cards…..keep an eye on the turn
7) AussieDollar in no mans land…..so wait for a drop into the zone and re look for the support at the 55 EMA and 200 EMA support areas
8) Aussie/JPY gave the counter short from the WR1 pivot at 85.67 area……re look for support in the long zone as the main trend is still long….
9) NZD/USD in no mans land….wait for price to pull back to long zone…..
10) NZD/JPY in no mans land ……wait for price to pull back to long zone…..
11) NZD/SGD in no mans land ……wait for price to pull back to long zone…..
12) USD/CAD close to support – going side ways with MACD so possible longs from the 1.2078 and WS1 pivot at 1.2052 areas ….counter trades.
13) Dollar/CHF in no mans land….wait for correction back to short zone at 0.9075 as my first main short area……. keep an eye on the weekly main pivot too at 0.9058 as option too
14) WR1 pivot at 90.10 key resistance for this pair…..
If you would like to learn how to trade like a professional check out our 5* rated forex mentor program, RISK FREE; by clicking on the “Get Started Today” Button below