Get the tools to radically change the relationship you have with your trading and the results you’re getting as a consequence.
- Do you make impulse trades?
- Do you lack confidence as a trader?
- Do you miss great trades?
- Are you fearful of pulling the trigger?
- Do you have trouble executing your trading plan?
- Do you cut your winners short?
- Do you often move stops to give a trade “breathing room”?
- Do you second guess your decision to get in or out of a trade?
- Do you get angry when you lose money on a trade?
- Do you revenge trade?
- Do you chase the markets?
- Do you jump from trading system to trading system?
- Do you beat yourself up for not being disciplined enough?
- Do you repeat the same trading errors over and over again?
“Stop Fighting Your Brain” is a guide to building a trader’s brain that was designed as a companion for Mind Muscles™ for Traders courses.
1. Understand WHY your trading is not as profitable as you’d like, and
2. Give you the tools to radically change the relationship you have with your trading and the results you’re getting as a consequence.
Full of actionable content and zero fluff, for the price of a meal you will learn how to replace your old destructive trading behaviors with new and more profitable ones that serve you better.
There is nothing available anywhere that is anything like the information contained in this publication, which is the basis of the same method Rich Friesen used to train the traders he employed in his trading firm.
Rich Friesen works with financial professionals, independent traders, business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to expand their mental game to make more consistent profits.
With in-depth experience as a broker, floor trader, financial software developer and entrepreneur. He brings concrete real-world experience to his clients.
Rich founded Trade Management LLC, one of the most consistently profitable options and equity trading firms on the floor of the PSE.
He created a way to visualize option values that enabled his floor traders to instantly execute trading opportunities.
Rich holds a B.A. in Philosophy, a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology and is a graduate of the Gestalt Institute in San Francisco along with Master’s certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
His background in psychology has been instrumental in the development of his Mind Muscles™ training programs that support the financial and business community.
CLICK BELOW TO OPEN & DOWNLOAD THE BOOK:
PS You can’t change your trading results without changing the trading behaviours that are producing the results you don’t want. Get a breakdown of your own strengths and weaknesses. Benchmark your current state and start building your own roadmap to trading success by taking our Traders Test:
Take the Traders Assessment Test here: CLICK HERE
PPS Lifetime members of Forex Mentor Pro can book me for a free consultation (usual fee $350) to book any issues they may be having.
In the first instance contact me and we can arrange a time to talk (make sure to tell me you are a FMP lifetime member)!
I am away until the New Year, so in the first instance email me:
Phone: + 1 415.488.6505
UTC – 8 PST -7 PDT